Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Business of Baseball...???

For my loyal readers out there, you must know what I think of baseball... for those of you who don't, it's easy to guess. However, some bizarre piece of my brain thought it would be a good idea to use 5 vacations day from work to attend a 5-day intense bootcamp on the "business of baseball" at NYU.

On Day 1, it was clear to me within the first 10 minutes that I was probably the second least knowledge-able person in the room when it came to baseball... I wondered how I would survive and fare through the next few days.

The answer: amazingly. Because I know enough sports I was able to pick everything up fairly quickly. Additionally, I have been the third top contributor to the discussions.

And yes, it's true. I have now found even more evidence why Football surpasses baseball in every single way. I have more ammo than ever!! mwahahaha

No comments: