Sunday, January 13, 2008

3rd Time's a Charm! Take THAT, Cowboys!

Wooooo hooo.... Giants pull out a win over the Cowboys!!!!!

New York really could use a Superbowl... the last time the city went to a championship was in 2000 with the Yankees. This is our best hope. With the Mets choking in September, the Yanks losing Torre, the Knicks worthy of being kicked out of the NBA, and Jets' abysmal season... the Giants are our only hope!

Obe 1 Kanobe!

Eli and the entire team deserves many kudos. They finally seem to have it together. They feel cohesive and to be playing like a real team. I don't know what's gotten into Eli, but I hope it stays.

He did today what his brother failed to do au jourd'hui, and oh boy I bet it feels good.

All I can say is I hope for a GiantsPatriots superbowl rematch!

No comments: