Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SO SORRY

For 10 days, instead of blogging about the NFL, I had to blog about Fashion Week for work. Therefore I have missed a whole SCHLEW of topics I wanted to talk about. Here's the quick and dirty:

1. Philly eagles: Oh, Eagles, I wish you had beat the Cowboys. But how can you when the refs no longer call facemask penalties?

2. Tom Brady: Do I need to comment? It seems like everyone else in the world already has so I'll refrain.

3. Jets: I think the past few games have proven the Jets are better with Farve, but they still suck overall.

4. Giants: Well firstly, they should have never come that close to Cinncy... and the reason they did was because they did not use Plaxico... AT ALL. WTF??!?!

5. RedSkins game: Another reason I was unavailable to blog in the last two weeks is because I was actually traveling attending a game! The Redskins - Saints game. What a fantastic game. I'll do another post with pictures. It's worth expanding on.

6. QBs of the NFL: No one is safe.

7. My Fantasy Teams: OMG, this year i have three teams... so hard to keep track of. But in one league i'm kicking ass, in another i'm sucking ass, and another is the middle of the road.

8. Suicide Pool: I'm already out. Damn you Seattle.

No comments: