Friday, April 11, 2008

Fail Blog > Basketball Fail
Photo contribution from Babyman

Although this has little to do with Football, I think it's important to keep apprised of the happenings and on-going in other 'sports' since they could been seen as "competition" (no pun or irony intended). I mean really, if you're the NFL who is your competition? Arena Football? HAHAHAHA... yeaaaa.

So the question of today is... would you ever see this facial expression in football?


Your replies are welcomed. For more failure-pictures, visit this guy's blog. Kinda funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.