Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The New TO?

Is Chad Johnson the new TO? My gosh buddy, have some respect. You're making Tiki look good for waiting until after retirement to trash talk his team. At least Palmer is man-ing up with his comments to the media.

But the latest is that Coach Lewis is calling Terrel Ow- I mean Johnson's bluff. Says go ahead and sit on the bench for the season! This is better than reality TV.

"I've stated our case with Chad," Lewis said. "He has a contract through 2011. He's stated without an opportunity to go to a different team and a new contract, he wasn't going to play. I think he's a man of his word and says he's not going to play, so don't play."
NFL.com - Associated Press

I hope he sits on the bench and they go to the superbowl without him. I think Cinncy is too stubborn to trade him. I love football drama, don't you?

No comments: