Friday, October 31, 2008

NFL Uses Charity to Market to Women

Never did I expect to see:

"NFL supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month"

That's pretty impressive. I guess they are trying to convert more women to watching the game of football. I'm totally for joining the fight against Breast Cancer (obvi) but I never expected such a partnership from the NFL. What's more interesting is how each team has decided to support Breast Cancer Awareness. I think my favorite was the Giant's. They're going to make you WORK FOR IT!

New York Giants
-- The Giants are hosting their annual breast cancer awareness day on Oct. 5. They will work with ZTA to distribute free pink ribbons and donations will be made by The Giants Foundation for Breast Cancer initiatives to any special guest who can kick a field goal.

No comments: