Sunday, December 16, 2007

Do Jet Fans Even Care?

Last Sunday, I attended the Jets-Browns game at the Meadowlands. As a Christmas gift, I brought my girlfriends who are less-knowledgable about football and had never been to a professional game.
While the game wasn't exactly 'exciting' - at least not as exciting as today's Pats-Jets game - the crowds were even more apathetic, instead:


  • making paper airplanes and competing to fly them onto the field

  • singing some bizarre cheer that said something about OJ killing his wife

  • shouting J-E-T-S jets, jets, jets

  • watching the cheerleaders

  • had more excitement at the half-time 5-year mini football game

  • moving seats to trade-up to better ones

Oh yea... and the Jets sucked so bad. I mean they were practically given touchdowns and they gave them away. It disgusted me. We left when it started hailing. No offense to you jet-fans.

No comments: