Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rams Go Marching In

What they say might actually be true... it could be harder to go 0-16 than 16-0... On one hand, who'd though the St. Louis Rams would go this far without winning... but I was really starting to think it was possible... But finally the streak is broken.

This early afternoon, the Rams beat the Saints.

Awww, how pathetic for the Saints to lose to a team like the Rams.


However, thank GOODNESS my mom did not listen to Stevers and I and pick the Saints over the Rams. She was right to consider the fact that St. Louis is coming off their rested bye week and the truth about Drew Brees.

How awesome would this season be if the two extreme records were broken. I'd love to see the Pat's go undefeated... and heck, who cares if the Dolphins go unchampioned. It's already an embarassing season and maybe we'd get some great coach rants Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

Sorry all you fins fans. I mean no offense.

No comments: